Book a table
We ask that you make your reservation directly through our booking platform as our phones will not be manned until 14th April
Kindly note all reservations up to 2 people will have their table for 1 hour and 45 minutes, all reservations of 3 and up will have their table for 2 hours. We ask that all guests adhere to the new government regulations and only book tables for a maximum of two households.
For bar seating please contact the venue directly.
Due to COVID-19, your booking information will be held for contact tracing for 21 days.
COVID-19 INFORMATION: PLEASE READ
- Please be sure that all contact information is correct for each member of your party. This is an essential requirement in order to support the NHS’s test and trace operation.
- Please note that we will hold your table for 10 minutes from the reserved time after which the booking will be released. If you are running late, please let us know and we will try our best to accommodate you.
- All of our staff have undergone health and safety briefings and will be adhering to government guidelines for all PPE.
- We will be operating a no-cash policy-contactless or credit card payments only
- No bar seating allowed due to Covid-19 rules. So, we kindly ask guests to arrive at the time of your booking so as to avoid over crowding by the door.
- In order to maintain safe social distancing within Brook House, buggies or highchairs will not be allowed on the premises. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
- There is a 24-hour cancellation policy for all bookings. Late cancellations, late arrivals and no shows may incur a fee of £10 per person.
- Brook House can cater for most dietary or allergy related requirements when given sufficient notice. We would be grateful if you could inform us of any special requests prior to your arrival