Book a table
Please note that we must respect new Covid-19 rules and request that our guests leave after 2 hours. Thank you for your understanding.
COVID-19 INFORMATION: PLEASE READ
- Please be sure that all contact information is correct for each member of your party. This is an essential requirement in order to support the NHS’s test and trace operation.
- Please note that we will hold your table for 10 minutes from the reserved time after which the booking will be released. If you are running late, please let us know and we will try our best to accommodate you.
- All of our staff have undergone health and safety briefings and will be adhering to government guidelines for all PPE.
- We will be operating a no-cash policy-contactless or credit card payments only
- No bar seating allowed due to Covid-19 rules. So, we kindly ask guests to arrive at the time of your booking so as to avoid over crowding by the door.
- In order to maintain safe social distancing within Brook House, buggies or highchairs will not be allowed on the premises. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
- There is a 24-hour cancellation policy for all bookings. Late cancellations, late arrivals and no shows will incur a fee of £10 per person. This is due to not being able to give away your table because of the ‘bookings only’ policy required by Covid-19’s track and trace system.
- Brook House can cater for most health or allergy related requirements when given sufficient notice. We would be grateful if you could inform us of any special requests prior to your arrival